Organizations use integrated reporting to communicate a clear, concise, integrated story explaining how all of their resources create value. Integrated reporting helps organizations think holistically about their strategy and plans, make informed decisions, and manage key risks to build investor and stakeholder confidence and improve future outcomes. It is shaped by a diverse coalition, including business leaders and investors, to drive a global evolution in corporate reporting. As business leaders, the accountancy profession and professional accountancy organizations (PAOs) play a key role in encouraging increasing numbers of organizations to realize the benefits of integrated reporting, as well as drive the production and assurance of integrated reports.
IFAC and the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) have created a network of contacts at PAOs to help encourage more widespread adoption and implementation of integrated reporting.
If you are a key staff member or volunteer involved with integrated reporting at your PAO, please join our discussion in LinkedIn and explore the valuable support resources available on the Global Knowledge Gateway.
- Policy Position Paper #8, Enhancing Organizational Reporting: Integrated Reporting Key
- Materiality and Conciseness in Integrated Reporting, IFAC Global Knowledge Gateway
- The Use and Usefulness of Integrated Reporting, IFAC Global Knowledge Gateway
- How Are You Promoting Integrated Reporting? IFAC Insights
- Board and CFO Leadership Key to Integrated Reporting Success, IFAC Global Knowledge Gateway
- Creating Value with Integrated Thinking, The Role of the Professional Accountant
- Our Integrated Reporting Collection—Wisdom and Ideas from Gateway Contributors, IFAC Global Knowledge Gateway
- Enhancing Organizational Reporting
- Materiality in Integrated Reporting
- Business Models in Integrated Reporting—Learning from the Pioneers, IFAC Global Knowledge Gateway
Exclusive Resources for IFAC Member Organizations
IFAC and the IIRC have developed a set of exclusive resources to help our member organizations support more widespread adoption and implementation of integrated reporting, including their efforts to promote integrated reporting among to their membership and stakeholders.
To request access to the resources, email Michael Nugent (MichaelNugent@ifac.org) with information about which organization you work or volunteer for. Than visit the Integrated Reporting PAO Network on the IFAC Extranet.
- Focusing on Value Creation on the Public Sector
- How Are You Promoting Integrated Reporting? JICPA Insights
- How Are You Promoting Integrated Reporting? AICPA Insights
- How Are You Promoting Integrated Reporting? ACCA Insights
- Integrated Reporting Examples Database
- A Statement of Common Principles of Materiality
- Creating Value Series
- IIRC Newsletter
Additional Recent Resources
- Integrated Reporting: Public Sector Pioneer Network
- A Director's Guide to Integrated Reporting
- IAASB Acknowledges Call to Action on Integrated Reporting
- KPMG Survey of Business Reporting
- Integrated Reporting Delivering Market Resilience
- Paul Druckman Addresses the Difficult Issues
- From Share Value to Shared Value
- Joining the Dots
- IIA: The Role of Internal Audit in Non-financial and Integrated Reporting