Organizations use integrated reporting to communicate a clear, concise, integrated story explaining how all of their resources create value. Integrated reporting helps organizations think holistically about their strategy and plans, make informed decisions, and manage key risks to build investor and stakeholder confidence and improve future outcomes. It is shaped by a diverse coalition, including business leaders and investors, to drive a global evolution in corporate reporting. As business leaders, the accountancy profession and professional accountancy organizations (PAOs) play a key role in encouraging increasing numbers of organizations to realize the benefits of integrated reporting, as well as drive the production and assurance of integrated reports.
IFAC and the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) have created a network of contacts at PAOs to help encourage more widespread adoption and implementation of integrated reporting.
If you are a key staff member or volunteer involved with integrated reporting at your PAO, please join our discussion in LinkedIn and explore the valuable support resources available on the Global Knowledge Gateway.
- Creating Value for SMEs through Integrated Thinking
- Policy Position Paper #8, Enhancing Organizational Reporting: Integrated Reporting Key
- Creating Value with Integrated Thinking, The Role of the Professional Accountant
- Materiality in Integrated Reporting
Exclusive Resources for IFAC Member Organizations
IFAC and the IIRC have developed a set of exclusive resources to help our member organizations support more widespread adoption and implementation of integrated reporting, including their efforts to promote integrated reporting to their membership and stakeholders.
To request access to the resources, email Laura Leka (LauraLeka@ifac.org) with information about which organization you work or volunteer for or visit the Integrated Reporting PAO Network on the IFAC Extranet.
Downloadable Slides for PAOs
Long Term Value Creation Through Integrated Reporting
IFAC answers your burning questions on integrated reporting. Read the Q&A here!
Recent IR Resources
- How Are You Promoting Integrated Reporting? JICPA Insights
- How Are You Promoting Integrated Reporting? AICPA Insights
- How Are You Promoting Integrated Reporting? ACCA Insights
- MIA’s journey to Integrated Reporting
- Integrated Reporting Examples Database
- IAASB Integrated Reporting Project Proposal
- A Call to Action: Walk the Talk on Integrated Reporting