Enhanced search function
IFAC FOCUS AREAS
- Accountability. Now.
- Adoption of International Standards
- Developing the Global Profession
- Global Representation and Advocacy
- Professional Accountants in Business
- Small and Medium Practices
Independent Standard-Setting Boards
The International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board sets high-quality international standards for auditing, assurance, and quality control that strengthen public confidence in the global profession.
The International Accounting Education Standards Board establishes standards, in the area of professional accounting education, that prescribe technical competence and professional skills, values, ethics, and attitudes.
The International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants sets high-quality, internationally appropriate ethics standards for professional accountants, including auditor independence requirements.
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board develops standards, guidance, and resources for use by public sector entities around the world for preparation of general purpose financial statements.
|Global Knowledge Gateway||
High-quality business reporting is at the heart of strong and sustainable organizations, financial markets, and economies. It allows organizations to present a cohesive explanation of their business and helps them engage with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders, creditors, and regulators, while also promoting better internal decision making. Professional accountants are integral to all phases of organizational reporting. Read More
by Vincent Tophoff, Senior Technical Manager, IFAC | November 4, 2013 |
High-quality internal and external reporting is critical for all organizations. High-quality reports promote better internal decision making and high-quality information is also integral to the successful management of any organization. Read More
The 25 prominent business leaders from across the globe who were interviewed for IFAC's Integrating the Business Reporting Supply Chain project provided perspectives with regard to business reporting. Read More
- IFRS Foundation Reduces Size of IASB
December 1, 2016 - Accounting Today
- Financial Management Progress ‘Frustrated by Multiple Systems and Lack of Capacity’
November 28, 2016 - Public Finance International
- IRS Seeks Information on Bitcoin Users from Coinbase
November 22, 2016 - Accounting Today
- The Clock Is Ticking on IFRS Changes
November 21, 2016 - In the Black
- Integrated Reporting PAO Network
June 16, 2016 - IFAC, IIRC
- Developing and Reporting Supplementary Financial Measures—Definition, Principles, and Disclosure
September 22, 2014 - IFAC
- IIRC Framework: International <IR> Framework
September 18, 2014 - IIRC
- 2014 Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements
June 23, 2014 - International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
- Principles for Effective Business Reporting Processes
January 17, 2013 - IFAC
- International Financial Reporting Standards
January 2, 2013 - IFRS Foundation