Enhanced search function
IFAC FOCUS AREAS
- Accountability. Now.
- Adoption of International Standards
- Developing the Global Profession
- Global Representation and Advocacy
- Professional Accountants in Business
- Small and Medium Practices
Independent Standard-Setting Boards
The International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board sets high-quality international standards for auditing, assurance, and quality control that strengthen public confidence in the global profession.
The International Accounting Education Standards Board establishes standards, in the area of professional accounting education, that prescribe technical competence and professional skills, values, ethics, and attitudes.
The International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants sets high-quality, internationally appropriate ethics standards for professional accountants, including auditor independence requirements.
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board develops standards, guidance, and resources for use by public sector entities around the world for preparation of general purpose financial statements.
|Global Knowledge Gateway||
The recent financial and economic crises exposed many corporate governance weaknesses—but, at the same time, they created momentum for change. Effective governance encourages better organizational decision making, accountability, and robust scrutiny of organizational performance. Accountants are in an excellent position to ensure that governance is integrated into the very DNA of their organizations, which has been identified as critical to its effectiveness. Read More
You are now viewing all "EBook" resources. View All Governance Resources
- HKICPA Partners with NGO Governance Platform Project as an Extension to Its CPAs for NGOs Social Responsibility Programme
November 2, 2016 - Hong Kong Institute of CPAs
- IIRC Welcomes the Release of King IV as South Africa Sets a New Global Standard for Corporate Governance
November 1, 2016 - IIRC
- European Commission Urged to Update Financial Governance Rules
October 20, 2016 - Public Finance International
- Stronger Governance and Less Regulation Will Help #BuildTrust with Citizens, IFAC and ICAEW Joint Report Says
September 29, 2016 - IFAC
Discover More Resources
Types of Resources