Aug 01, 2014
New York, New York
What Resources Would Help You Implement International Standards? Last Chance to Tell IFAC What You Need.
The IFAC Small and Medium Practices (SMP) Committee supports the implementation of international standards by developing comprehensive guides and supplementary resources to help SMPs and other practitioners provide high-quality services, including:
- Guide to Using International Standards on Auditing in the Audits of Small- and Medium-Sized Entities
- Guide to Quality Control for Small- and Medium-Sized Practices
- Guide to Review Engagements
As part of its future strategy, the Committee is considering what additional resources could most assist practitioners in efficiently and effectively implementing some of the other standards from the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board, including:
- Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUP)—ISRS 4400, Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information
- Other Assurance Engagements—International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3000, Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
- Compilation Engagements—International Standard on Related Services (ISRS) 4410, Compilation Engagements
Do you need comprehensive guides, case studies or other support material? Please take the SMP Committee’s short poll to rank the need and demand for potential new guidance in these areas by August 15 in the Global Knowledge Gateway: "Supporting the Implementation of International Standards—What’s Next?"