Exposure Drafts and Consultation Papers
Published: Apr 16, 2018
Comments due by:
Jul 15, 2018
Exposure Draft 65, Improvements to IPSAS, 2018
This Exposure Draft, Improvements to IPSAS, 2018, was developed and approved by the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB).
ED 65 proposes:
- General Improvements to IPSAS: Proposes improvements to IPSAS in order to address issues raised by stakeholders; and
- IFRS Convergence Amendments: Proposes improvements to IPSAS in order to converge with amendments to International Financial Reporting Standards based on the IASB’s Improvements to IFRSs projects, Narrow Scope Amendments projects, and Interpretations of the IFRS Interpretations Committee.
The proposals in this Exposure Draft may be modified in light of comments received before being issued in final form. Comments are requested by July 15, 2018.
Copyright © 2018 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
Submitted Comment Letters
1. Public Sector Accounting Board (Canada)
June 26, 2018
2. New Zealand Accounting Standards Board
July 2, 2018
3. Swiss Public Sector Financial Reporting Advisory Comittee (Switzerland)
July 3, 2018
4. The Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Japan)
July 9, 2018
July 10, 2018
6. ICAEW (United Kingdom)
July 11, 2018
7. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (Nigeria)
July 12, 2018
8. Accounting Standards Board (South Africa)
July 13, 2018
9. Kalar Consulting Ltd (United Kingdom)
July 15, 2018