Membership in the Forum is open to networks and firms of all sizes that:
- Conduct, or have an interest in conducting, transnational audits;
- Promote the consistent application of high-quality audit practices and standards worldwide;
- Support convergence of national audit standards with the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) issued by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB); and
- Demonstrate commitment to the the FoF’s membership obligations as detailed below.
Members of the Forum commit to the following:
Maintain quality control standards in accordance with the International Standard on Quality Control (ISQC 1) issued by the IAASB in addition to relevant national quality control standards;
Conduct, to the extent not prohibited by national regulation, regular globally coordinated internal quality assurance reviews.
Have policies and methodologies that conform to the IESBA Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants and national codes of ethics; and
- Agree to submit to the Secretary of the Forum an annual report, in an approved format, indicating that it meets the membership obligations set forth above.
International networks of firms practicing under the same name or whose member firms are otherwise closely identified with one another, such as through common elements in their name, will be expected to join as one organization.
Members are those networks or firms that have satisfactorily submitted an annual report to the Transnational Auditors Committee (TAC) indicating that they have met the Forum's membership obligations during the reporting period. Members shall be entitled to describe themselves as such in accordance with wording to be determined by the Forum.
Networks or firms interested in becoming members may participate in the Forum as affiliates during the period prior to their formal membership application. Affiliate status shall terminate upon the earlier of a) progression to full membership or b) three years from the date of acceptance by the TAC as an affiliate. Affiliates must undertake not to publicize their association with the Forum or their affiliate status on their websites, publications, and letterheads.
- Reanda International