The Impact of Bribery and Corruption on SMEs
Date: Tuesday October 11, 2022 | Time: 9:00AM 10:45AM EDT
Join Accountancy Europe, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), SMEunited and IFAC for The impact of bribery and corruption on SMEs, under the auspices of the Czech Presidency of the European Union.
Corruption and bribery are not limited to multinationals engaging with high levels of government. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which are part of almost every supply chain, also face those problems.
Join us on a lively webinar about how decision makers, standard setters, regulators, enforcers and stakeholders can guide SMEs and help create more effective, cost-efficient and tailored anti-corruption and bribery approaches.
- Ondrej Kovařík, MEP (Renew Europe/Czech Republic)
- Nicolas Pinaud, Deputy Director, OECD Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs
- Scott Hanson, Director of Policy, IFAC
- Ute Stiegel, Head of Unit, DG HOME, Enforcement, Transparency and Rule of Law Monitoring
- Jason Piper, head of Business Law and Tax, ACCA
- Phillipe de Koster, President, CTIF-CFI
- Luc Hendrickx, Director Legal Affairs & Enterprise policy, SMEunited
- Matej Blažek, Czech Ministry of Justice, for the Czech Presidency of the EU
- Olivier Boutellis-Taft, CEO, Accountancy Europe
- Johan Barros, Manager, Accountancy Europe
- Cécile Bonino, Head of EU Affairs, ACCA