PAO Digital Transformation for Results
Date: Thursday June 24, 2021 | Time: 10:00AM 12:30PM EDT
The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and the World Bank invite you to attend the virtual event "PAO Digital Transformation for Results."
Purpose: To empower, inspire and challenge Professional Accountancy Organizations (PAOs) leadership to increasingly embrace and deploy digital transformation to effectively fulfill PAO mandate.
Background: The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the need for PAOs to use digital technologies to deliver on their mandate effectively. To assess the digital maturity of PAOs, IFAC teamed up with CloudThing and rolled out a self-assessment IFAC PAO Digital Readiness Assessment Tool. The World Bank partnered with IFAC to assist 20 PAOs in engaging the PAO Board and senior leadership on the importance of digital transformation and guiding them to complete the assessment tool.
We invite you to join the conversation to hear and learn:
• The key observations from the 20 PAOs that participated in IFAC & World Bank partnership.
• Institutional and policy pillars for effective implementation of digital transformation in a PAO
• Specific examples of how PAOs are using digital technologies.
• How IFAC and regional organizations are supporting PAOs digital transformation.
• Adenike Oyeyiola, Practice Manager, Governance, World Bank
• Joseph Bryson, Director, Quality & Development, IFAC
• Asmaa Resmouki, Consultant
• Alhaji Razak Jaiyeola, Consultant