World Congress of Accountants
Building Trust, Enabling Sustainability
Dates: November 18-21, 2022 (COMPLETED)
Excitement is building and registration is open for hybrid World Congress of Accountants 2022, hosted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in Mumbai, India, November 18-21, 2022. Focusing on the theme, “Building Trust, Enabling Sustainability,” Congress’ agenda will speak to the important role the accountancy profession plays in enabling sustainable economies and as protector of the public interest. Although designed with professional accountants top-of-mind, World Congress is also relevant for accounting, finance and business professionals, professional accountancy organization leaders, regulators, standard setters, economists, and academics, among others.
As the new normal teaches us new ways to operate, World Congress 2022 will be held in hybrid mode for the first time in Congress’ history to allow in-person and remote participation. Sessions, including some plenary sessions, have been planned to keep a global audience and different time zones in mind.
However, with the travel restrictions all over the world easing and returning to a pre-COVID state, World Congress and ICAI are eager to welcome in-person delegates. Delegates will have the opportunity to network among peers and enhance their skillsets—and explore India.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to get priceless insights from industry thought leaders address building trust and enabling sustainability.
Why You Should Attend
- Gain insights on global practice and future trends for emerging areas
- Build your network with peers from around the world
- Learn more about how the accountancy & finance professions are changing the world
- Grow your practice with valuable learnings from leaders from the accountancy profession as well as business, public sector, and regulatory communities
- Attend informative and practical sessions led by experts
- Visit the exhibition space for organizations showcasing their products and services to support and streamline your business and practice
- Learn from the trend setters on the challenges to face the uncertain tomorrow
- Take advantage of exciting sight-seeing tour options to visit cultural heritage landmarks, eye-catching architectural gems and interesting landscapes, including with 40 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Who Should Attend
- Professional accountants, including professional accountants in practice, business and industry and the public sector
- Business and finance professionals
- Professional accountancy organization leaders
- Global CEOs/CFOs/CXOs
- Standards setters