Enhanced search function
IFAC FOCUS AREAS
- Accountability. Now.
- Developing the Global Profession
- Global Representation and Advocacy
- Professional Accountants in Business
- Small and Medium Practices
Independent Standard-Setting Boards
The International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board sets high-quality international standards for auditing, assurance, and quality control that strengthen public confidence in the global profession.
The International Accounting Education Standards Board establishes standards, in the area of professional accounting education, that prescribe technical competence and professional skills, values, ethics, and attitudes.
The International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants sets high-quality, internationally appropriate ethics standards for professional accountants, including auditor independence requirements.
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board develops standards, guidance, and resources for use by public sector entities around the world for preparation of general purpose financial statements.
|Global Knowledge Gateway||
Performance & Financial Management
Professional accountants will use many performance & financial management methods and approaches to help their organization deliver its objectives, goals, targets, and strategies. Performance & financial management encompasses all of the management, process, and behavioral aspects of strategy execution and monitoring performance. Read More
- Accountants on the Frontline
September 14, 2015 - The Age
- Policymakers Urged to Help SMEs Enter Global Value Chains
September 4, 2015 - Rappler
- Don't Call it AI: Put away Your Fears of Artificial Intelligence. Assistive Intelligence is the Future.
August 14, 2015 - Fast Company
- BIAC and B20 Turkey Call for Strengthening the Financing of SMEs in Global Value Chains
June 16, 2015 - Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD
Discover More Resources
Types of Resources