Newsletters & eNews
IAASB eNews: May 2016
Deadline is May 16 for Invitation to Comment
- IAASB, IESBA Chairmen Discuss Collaboration and Coordination
- Deadline is May 16 for Invitation to Comment
- 2014/2015 Biennial Report Issued
- FAQs about New and Revised Auditor’s Reports
- IAASB Publishes ISA 810 (Revised)
- March Meeting Highlights
- IAASB Presentation and Outreach Activities
1. IAASB, IESBA Chairmen Discuss Collaboration and Coordination
In this video Q&A, IAASB Chairman Prof. Arnold Schilder and IESBA Chairman Stavros Thomadakis discuss topics of mutual relevance to their respective boards.
2. Deadline is May 16 for Invitation to Comment
The deadline for comment is May 16, 2016, for the Invitation to Comment, Enhancing Audit Quality in the Public Interest: A Focus on Professional Skepticism, Quality Control and Group Audits (the ITC). An explanatory video featuring IAASB member and Chair of the Group Audits and Enhancements Working Groups Megan Zietsman reviews the key elements of the ITC and the Overview to the ITC.
COMMENT BY MAY 16 »
3. 2014/2015 Biennial Report Issued
The IAASB’s newly released 2014/2015 Biennial Report, Championing Change in the Public Interest, explains how the IAASB is responding to the ever-evolving environment in which audits, assurance and other services are conducted and highlights key outputs over the past two years.
VIEW REPORT »
4. FAQs about New and Revised Auditor’s Reports
Former IAASB Deputy Chair and current chair of the Auditor Reporting Implementation Working Group Dan Montgomery explores the nine most common questions asked by audit committee members and finance executives about the new and revised auditor’s reports.
LEARN MORE »
5. IAASB Publishes ISA 810 (Revised)
In late March 2016, the IAASB published ISA 810 (Revised), Engagements to Report on Summary Financial Statements and an accompanying Basis for Conclusions.
VIEW PRONOUNCEMENT »
6. March Meeting Highlights
7. IAASB Presentation and Outreach Activities
The IAASB has continued its extensive outreach program contemplated in its five-yearStrategy for 2015–2019: Fulfilling Our Public Interest Mandate in an Evolving World. It has compiled a detailed listing of its outreach activities for the period January 2016-May 2016.
LEARN MORE »