Working at IFAC
The International Federation of Accountants, headquartered in New York, NY, employs skilled professionals who are involved in a wide range of technical and professional activities from standard setting to strategy development to communications and policy development. Many of these individuals support the work of the standards-setting boards and IFAC's committees, which address issues related to auditing and assurance services, education, ethics, public sector accounting, small- and medium-sized practices, professional accountancy organization development, member body compliance, and issues pertaining to professional accountants employed in business.
In addition to the opportunities posted here, we are always interested in meeting talented and qualified people. Please contact email@example.com to submit your resume.
Senior Technical Manager
- Administrative Assistant, Governance
- Administrative Assistant, Stakeholder Relations
- Administrative Assistant, Global Accountancy Professional Development (GAP-D)
- Administrative Assistant, Quality and Membership
- Executive Assistant, International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB)
Positions by Department
International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants
International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
Global Accountancy Professional Development
Member Body Development
Quality and Membership