Iranian Institute of Certified Accountants
Statements of Membership Obligation (SMO)
The Statements of Membership Obligations form the basis of the IFAC Member Compliance Program. They serve as a framework for credible and high-quality professional accountancy organizations focused on serving the public interest by adopting, or otherwise incorporating, and supporting implementation of international standards and maintaining adequate enforcement mechanisms to ensure the professional behavior of their individual members.
- SMO 1: Quality Assurance
- SMO 2: International Education Standards
- SMO 3: International Standards on Auditing
- SMO 4: Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
- SMO 5: International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- SMO 6: Investigation and Discipline
- SMO 7: International Financial Reporting Standards
IFAC bears no responsibility for the information provided in the SMO Action Plans prepared by IFAC member organizations. Please see our full Disclaimer for additional information.