Contributing to the Global Economy
Long Term Value Creation Through Integrated Reporting
Questions and Answers for Professional Accountancy Organizations (PAOs)
Feb 14, 2018 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Polish
Integrated reporting is critical to long term value creation.
Since IFAC issued Policy Position Paper 8, Enhanced Organizational Reporting: Integrated Reporting Key, professional accountancy organizations (PAOs) and other interested organizations have raised various issues and questions as they explore and encourage integrated reporting.
In this Q&A we answer common questions about integrated reporting, such as:
- Why does IFAC see integrated reporting as important?
- How does integrated reporting differ from and relate to other reporting frameworks?
- What is value in the context of integrated reporting?
- How does integrated reporting fit within the corporate reporting landscape?
- How can a multi-capitals approach be made more practical helping organizations capture relevant aspects of value creation?
- Can all organizations implement integrated reporting?
- How can professional accountancy organizations advance integrated reporting?
Copyright © 2021 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.