Middle East North Africa (MENA): Connecting the Accountancy Education Ecosystem
Date: Tuesday June 21, 2022 | Time: 8:00AM 10:00AM EDT (COMPLETED)
This webinar is co-hosted by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and World Bank MENA Group and will provide participants with access to experts, opportunities to discuss, and a regional forum for collaboration.
The webinar will feature case studies from the region that highlight experiences in multi-stakeholder ecosystems, and will include a panel discussion. Participants are encouraged to share questions with the panelists during the event via the Q&A box.
Simultaneous live interpretation will be available in English and Arabic.
- Senior Government officials
- Representatives from Professional Accountancy Organizations
- Students in Accounting / Academics / Representatives from Universities
- MOSAIC Signatories (i.e. international development partners)
- IFAC PAO Development Advisory Group Members and Technical Advisors
- Individual Practitioners
Please make sure to register via the following Zoom link prior to the webinar.