Building Trust & Ethics
IFAC SMP Committee Submission to IESBA Fee Questionnaire
Apr 11, 2018 | Comment Letters
The IFAC Small and Medium Practices Committee had responded to the Fees Questionnaire towards the end of February 2018. On a macro level, it is the view of the Committee that the issue of fees is multi-faceted and IESBA will need to develop a more holistic approach to tackle any issue, perceived or otherwise in this domain in their next Strategic Work Plan 2019-2023. It is hoped that the data collected from this Survey will assist in shaping the IESBA’s work effort going forward.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements
- Choosing the Right Service: Comparing Audit, Review, Compilation and Agreed-Upon Procedures Services - IFAC PAO MEMBERS ONLY
- Choosing the Right Service: Comparing Audit, Review, Compilation, and Agreed-Upon Procedure Services
- Quality Management Series: Small Firm Implementation, Installment One
- Sustainability Information for Small Businesses: The Opportunity for Practitioners
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.