Contributing to the Global Economy
Global Sustainability and Growth Recommendations for the G-20 Leaders’ Summit
Jun 07, 2012 | Comment Letters
The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) is pleased to present the following recommendations for consideration at the G-20 Leaders’ Summit on June 18-19, 2012 in Los Cabos, Mexico. These recommendations focus on actions aimed at promoting global sustainability and growth, and are directed towards several of the stated priorities of the Mexican presidency of the G-20.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Exploring the IESBA Code: A Focus on Technology
- Professional Accountants as Business and Finance Leaders
- Sustainable Debt and the Role of Professional Accountants in Business and the Public Sector
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.