Contributing to the Global Economy
IFAC Response to Consultation on Interconnected Standard Setting for Corporate Reporting
Apr 02, 2020 | Comment Letters
IFAC responds to Accountancy Europe's consultation on Interconnected Standard Setting for Corporate Reporting. The consultation examines how to harmonize non-financial information reporting and its interconnectedness with financial reporting.
In the response, IFAC CEO Kevin Dancey writes, "IFAC believes that the reporting ecosystem, consisting of multiple and competing reporting workstreams, does not best serve the interests of capital markets, companies or their stakeholders. The options set out in Accountancy Europe’s consultation for changing the corporate reporting system are useful for furthering the dialogue and work amongst relevant stakeholders toward a global and coherent solution."
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- IFAC Comment Letter on EFRAG Draft European Sustainability Reporting Standards
- IFAC Comment Letter on IPSASB Consultation Paper, Advancing Public Sector Sustainability Reporting
- IFAC Comment Letter on the ISSB's Exposure Draft: Climate Related Disclosures
- IFAC Response to the IFRS for SMEs Exposure Draft
- IFAC Small and Medium Practices Advisory Group Response to the IAASB’s Exposure Draft proposed Narrow Scope Amendments to ISA 700 (Revised) and ISA 260 (Revised)
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.