Preparing Future-Ready Professionals
Accelerating Integrated Reporting Assurance in the Public Interest
Feb 26, 2021 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Georgian Romanian
In Progress Translations: English
A global pathway to integrated reporting assurance needs to develop to reinforce both advancements in integrated reporting and in global standard setting for corporate reporting and assurance. The International Integrated Reporting Council and IFAC’s initial thinking, outlined here, is aimed at starting a discussion with the accountancy profession and its key stakeholders on further progressing integrated reporting assurance, with the goal of enhancing confidence in integrated reporting and integrated thinking, and ultimately business resilience and sustainability.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Professional Accountants as Business and Finance Leaders
- Quality Management Series: Small Firm Implementation, Installment One
- Sustainable Debt and the Role of Professional Accountants in Business and the Public Sector
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.