Preparing Future-Ready Professionals
Future-Ready Accountants in Business
May 06, 2019 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Romanian
This report provides insight into what it will take to prepare future-ready professional accountants. Capturing conversations from the IFAC Professional Accountants in Business Committee meeting in March 2019, the report focuses on:
- Finance function transformation, with a case study from Prudential Financial, Inc;
- Building data science and analytics capabilities;
- Supporting accountants in professional ethics;
- Effective risk management and internal control; and
- Examining the role of the audit committee.
Copyright © 2021 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.