Preparing Future-Ready Professionals
Perspectives on the Finance Function Journey
Nov 14, 2018 | Guidance & Support Tools
This report, capturing conversations and takeaways from the IFAC Professional Accountants in Business Committee meeting in September 2018, provides insight into finance function transformation, including opportunities and challenges facing the profession.
Key topics covered include:
- CFO perspectives on the finance function journey
- The relationship between audit committees and the CFO/finance function
- Data analytics applications in business
- Data modeling beyond financial accounting and reporting
- The importance of authentic communications and professional ethics to enhance trust in business and accountants
- The latest thinking from the committee on a vision and roadmap for the future finance function
Copyright © 2021 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.