Preparing Future-Ready Professionals
Professional Accountants as Business Partners and Value Enablers
Sharing Knowledge, Ideas and Experience
Nov 10, 2017 | Surveys & Reports
Following the Professional Accountants in Business Committee’s September 2017 web meeting, this report shares the collective knowledge, ideas, and experience of the committee regarding the role of professional accountants as business leaders and value enablers for organizations.
The main themes in the report, and in the meeting it flows from, are:
- Enterprise Performance Management;
- The Role of Finance Leaders and Business Partners in Technology;
- Effective Accountant Involvement in Risk Management;
- Creating and Communicating Value through Integrated Reporting and Thinking;
- PAO Support Tools;
- Audit Quality and Audit Committee Effectiveness; and
- Professional Skepticism
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2022 G20 Call to Action
- Professional Accountants as Business and Finance Leaders
- Sustainable Debt and the Role of Professional Accountants in Business and the Public Sector
- The State of Play in Reporting and Assurance of Sustainability Information: Update 2019-2020 Data & Analysis
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.