Supporting International Standards
Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements
A Growth and Value Opportunity
Dec 14, 2017 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Georgian Polish Spanish-Spain
In Progress Translations: Hungarian | Lithuanian | Vietnamese
This publication outlines what an agreed-upon procedures engagements is, identifies the benefits to clients of offering such services, and when such engagements are appropriate. It also covers examples of financial and non-financial information AUP engagements and six short case studies with example procedures that might be applied.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- IFAC Small and Medium Practices Advisory Group Response to the IAASB’s Exposure Draft proposed Narrow Scope Amendments to ISA 700 (Revised) and ISA 260 (Revised)
- IFAC-IAASB Quality Management Resources
- Quality Management Series: Small Firm Implementation, Installment One
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.