Supporting International Standards
Guide to Compilation Engagements
Sep 24, 2015 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Georgian Latvian Romanian Spanish-Latin America
In Progress Translations: French | Polish | Turkish
The Guide aims first and foremost to help IFAC member organizations and their members in practice, especially SMPs, with the implementation of ISRS™ 4410 (Revised), Compilation Engagements, which is one of the International Standards on Related Services™ developed exclusively by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB).
Practitioners can use the Guide as an introduction to compilation engagements, to deepen their prior understanding and knowledge, as a day-to-day reference guide, or as the basis for training modules. The Guide includes practical guidance on the application of the requirements in the standard and “Consider Points,” which offer suggestions to facilitate efficiency and address areas where practitioners often encounter difficulties. Featuring illustrative examples alongside relevant extracts from the standard, the Guide also includes appendices with key checklists and forms that practitioners can use as is or modify to meet the requirements of their particular jurisdiction.
- IFAC Guide to Compilation Engagements, a PowerPoint slide deck to introduce users to the value and benefits of compilation engagements, and to the key topics in the Guide. Member bodies may have access to the slides for use in training and CPD courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Exploring the IESBA Code: A Focus on Technology
- IFAC-IAASB Quality Management Resources
- Quality Management Series: Small Firm Implementation, Installment One
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.