Supporting International Standards
IFAC-IAASB Quality Management Resources
Quick Summary and Links
Oct 12, 2022 | Guidance & Support Tools
In late 2020, the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB) issued three new and revised quality management standards. The standards strengthen and modernize how a firm of any size or level of complexity approaches quality management. This document provides links to IFAC and IAASB materials that can help firms implement the new standards.
Visit IFAC's dedication quality management web page for additional information: www.ifac.org/qualitymanagement
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- IFAC Small and Medium Practices Advisory Group Response to the IAASB’s Exposure Draft proposed Narrow Scope Amendments to ISA 700 (Revised) and ISA 260 (Revised)
- Quality Management Series: Small Firm Implementation, Installment One
- Statements of Membership Obligations, 1-7
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.