Supporting International Standards
International Standards: 2017 Global Status Report
Dec 13, 2017 | Surveys & Reports
This report provides an analysis of the status of adoption of international standards and best practices, the role of IFAC member organizations in the adoption process, and their fulfillment of IFAC requirements—the Statements of Membership Obligations.
The data was collected by the IFAC Member Compliance Program and covers 104 member organizations and the 80 jurisdictions in which they operate. It also highlights useful available resources, guidance, and examples of best practices.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Connecting Your Educational Programming to Emerging Trends
- Professional Accountants as Business and Finance Leaders
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The Role Accounting Technicians Can Play in the Global Accountancy Ecosystem
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.