Last Chance!—Largest Annual Global SMP Survey
How IFAC Members Can Help & Benefit
The 2016 IFAC Global SMP Survey has received 3,996 responses as of today. The survey will close in one week.
Available in 23 languages, the survey is the largest annual global survey of accountants operating in small- and medium-sized practices (SMPs). Open until November 30, 2016, the survey is expected to yield valuable insights into the global SMP community, which provides services to small- and medium-sized entities (SMEs), commonly known as the “engine rooms” of the global economy.
From now until the survey closes, we’ll be updating this post to share promotional tools, ideas, reminders, and other survey updates.
How IFAC Members Can Help
Help IFAC make this critical intiative a success. All downloads available in the Members-only IFAC Extranet—see 2016 SMP Survey Toolkit (log-in for IFAC members only).
- Direct Email and Publications: We recommend that you send an email announcement to your members. Download text to reproduce as is, or modify/translate as needed, for email announcement and/or publications (log-in for IFAC members only).
- NEW! Events: Promote the survey at events by including this slide in your presentation. Download slide (log-in for IFAC members only).
- Social Media: Use our pre-drafted posts and images to share on social media. Download images for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn (log-in for IFAC members only).
Benefits for IFAC Member Organizations
The survey helps IFAC and its members gain an understanding of the specific challenges and opportunities faced by SMPs and SMEs globally, and as a result, better serve this critical constituency.
We invite IFAC member organizations to:
- Request the data for your country so you may produce national-level reports, articles, and analysis (for example, see articles from Germany and Uganda). National data from the 2016 survey will be available by request in February 2017.
- Gain acknowledgement in the final report (see previous acknowledgements). Email us to let us know if you help promote the survey so we can include your organization in the 2016 report.
Stay in Touch
Join the IFAC global SMP community on LinkedIn and Twitter. Subscribe to receive updates from IFAC and the Global Knowledge Gateway (The Latest) to stay informed on a variety of SMP issues, including practice management, the survey, and more.