2018 World Congress of Accountants
Nov 05, 2018 | at International Convention Centre | Sydney, Australia | English
The future of business lies with the accounting profession. Join the world’s leading financial experts in Sydney, Australia, November 5-8, 2018 for the next World Congress of Accountants. This year’s theme, Global Challenges. Global Leaders., will inspire and inform your thinking on the future of accounting and our profession, and provide a unique opportunity to help shape that future.
Five reasons to attend:
- Learn, adapt and accelerate your career through a technology-enabled curated conference experience.
- Ignite new business opportunities via thought leadership, turning ideas into solutions, and shaping the future of the profession.
- Network with 6000+ motivated professionals from 130 countries. Join the conversation at the Business Connect Hub and stay in touch with the Congress app.
- Explore cutting edge technology across more than 50 exhibits, expo presentations, activity and chillout zones, and barista coffee lounges.
- Be delighted by Sydney at its best through an immersive social program, from cruising the world’s largest natural harbour to our premier Gala event.