New Report Highlights Priorities for Accountants in Business & Public Sector
May 07, 2020 | English
Professional accountants in business and the public sector have important roles to play in leading their organizations through the current crisis and the challenging times ahead. IFAC and its members are focused on supporting accountants as they navigate these uncertain times, and as they address other ongoing opportunities and challenges facing the global profession.
To continue this conversation, the latest report from the IFAC Professional Accountants in Business (PAIB) Committee is now available: Supporting Accountants in Business & Public Sector Through Uncertain Times. It includes highlights from the 2-day virtual meeting of the PAIB Committee, which focused on key topics of relevance to accountants in business, including:
- Value creation and integrated thinking;
- Latest recruitment trends, evolving accountancy roles, and implications on learning and development;
- Key areas of data for PAIBs;
- Areas of innovation in public sector finance and accounting; and
- Guidance on expanding PAO membership.
Access the report here.