Guidance & Support Tools
Published: Nov 14, 2018
Perspectives on the Finance Function Journey
This report, capturing conversations and takeaways from the IFAC Professional Accountants in Business Committee meeting in September 2018, provides insight into finance function transformation, including opportunities and challenges facing the profession.
Key topics covered include:
- CFO perspectives on the finance function journey
- The relationship between audit committees and the CFO/finance function
- Data analytics applications in business
- Data modeling beyond financial accounting and reporting
- The importance of authentic communications and professional ethics to enhance trust in business and accountants
- The latest thinking from the committee on a vision and roadmap for the future finance function
Copyright © 2019 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
Find more publications & resources related to:
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.