Preparing Future-Ready Professionals
A Vision for the Finance Professional and the Finance Function
May 24, 2018 | Guidance & Support Tools
Developing a vision and roadmap for the finance professional and finance function is a journey requiring an iterative and experimental approach, supported by a development plan that incorporates significant thinking on a variety of topics.
In an iterative workshop, the Professional Accountants in Business Committee explored how to develop a vision for the finance function and provided updates on current initiatives, including:
- The Customer Perspective of the Finance Function: Opportunities and Challenges
- Building Awareness of the Latest in Digital and Technology Developments
- Future Finance Vision and Development Roadmap
- The Finance Professional Profile of the Future
- Key Skills Neeed for Technology Competence
Copyright © 2019 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.