IFAC Comment Letter on the ISSB's Exposure Draft: Climate Related Disclosures
Jul 29, 2022 | Comment Letters
IFAC welcomes the opportunity to comment on the International Sustainability Standards Board’s (ISSB) Exposure Draft addressing climate-related disclosures (the “Exposure Draft”). As the global voice of the accountancy profession, IFAC represents over 180 Professional Accountancy Organizations in 135 jurisdictions, thereby representing over three million professional accountants. As such, our perspective to this consultation—like that of the ISSB—is global in scope, while also taking into consideration important jurisdictional activities (i.e., such as that in the United States and the European Union, among others) that must align with and compliment the requirements for a comprehensive global baseline of disclosure requirements that will be the focus of the ISSB’s work.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- IFAC Comment Letter on EFRAG Draft European Sustainability Reporting Standards
- IFAC Comment Letter on IPSASB Consultation Paper, Advancing Public Sector Sustainability Reporting
- IFAC Comment Letter on the ISSB's Exposure Draft: General Requirements for Disclosure of Sustainability-Related Financial Information
- IFAC Response to the IFRS for SMEs Exposure Draft
- IFAC Small and Medium Practices Advisory Group Response to the IAASB’s Exposure Draft proposed Narrow Scope Amendments to ISA 700 (Revised) and ISA 260 (Revised)
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.