Contributing to the Global Economy
IFAC Response to the EU Framework for Public Reporting by Companies
Jul 16, 2018 | Comment Letters
IFAC believes it is still appropriate that the European IAS Regulation prevents the European Commission from modifying the content of International Financial Reporting Standards, and recommends the EU endorse the existing IFRS Conceptual Framework rather than an alternate European Conceptual Framework that could create unnecessary complexity and fragmentation. IFAC also recommends a more integrated approach to public financial and non-financial reporting focusing on long-term value creation, strongly supporting integrated reporting as a basis for this approach.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- IFAC Small and Medium Practices Advisory Group Response to the IAASB’s Exposure Draft proposed Narrow Scope Amendments to ISA 700 (Revised) and ISA 260 (Revised)
- IFAC-IAASB Quality Management Resources
- Quality Management Series: Small Firm Implementation, Installment One
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.