The Fast Future With IFAC is a conversational podcast series that features innovative small- and medium-sized practitioners (SMPs) sharing how they’re adapting to the rapidly changing global economy.
Click below to find each episode on our website:
- Episode 1 – Amela Kmetas on her firm's experience with technology, the Covid pandemic, advisory services, and recruiting & hiring.
- Episode 2 – Ron Baker on value pricing, subscription models, client relationships, and attracting and retaining talent.
- Episode 3 – Andrew Van De Beek on technology investments, cybersecurity, mental health, and workplace culture.
- Episode 4 – Paul Redmond on going digital, building trust and sustainability, stepping into advisory services, and client relationships.
- Episode 5 – Amy Bridges on building client advisory services (CAS).
- Episode 6 – Hamish Mexted on cybersecurity, relationship-building with clients, talent acquisition & retention, and innovation.
Be sure to subscribe to our iTunes channel to catch our latest episodes.