Supporting International Standards
Exploring the IESBA Code Installment 2 - The Conceptual Framework, Step 1, Identifying Threats
Jan 30, 2020 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Polish Romanian
In Progress Translations: Albanian | Georgian
This is the second installment of a 12-month publication series titled Exploring the IESBA Code.
This second installment highlights key aspects of the Code’s Conceptual Framework which is an approach that all professional accountants are required to apply to comply with the five principles. The installment focuses on identifying threats and will be supplemented by two subsequent installments that will deal with evaluating and addressing threats.
For more information about the Code, click here.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of the Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
- Exploring the IESBA Code: First Installment
- Webinar explaining changes to the Code
- A Guide for Professional Accountancy Organizations - Developing Good Practices for Members Providing Tax Advice
- Video explaining the conceptual framework
- Video program explaining how the IESBA Code after a National Standards
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.