Supporting International Standards
SMPAG Response to the IAASB Work Plan Survey
Aug 05, 2021 | Comment Letters
The SMPAG supports the IAASB’s current standard-setting projects underway. They believe the Audits of Less Complex Entities project should be a priority for the Board and welcome the significant progress that has been made and the forthcoming consultation on the draft standard. They also noted their preference on prioritization of 8 projects that the IAASB is considering. They believe that responding to assessed risks, analytical procedures, and audit sampling are the top three topics that SMPs continue to have challenges within practice and should therefore be a priority of the Board over the next few years, although a full scope revision of each applicable standard may not be required in all cases.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- IFAC Small and Medium Practices Advisory Group Response to the IAASB’s Exposure Draft proposed Narrow Scope Amendments to ISA 700 (Revised) and ISA 260 (Revised)
- IFAC-IAASB Quality Management Resources
- Quality Management Series: Small Firm Implementation, Installment One
- The Risk Identification and Assessment Process: Tips on Implementing ISA 315 (Revised 2019)
- The State of Play: Sustainability Disclosure & Assurance 2019-2021 Trends & Analysis
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.