IFAC’s Professional Accountants in Business (PAIB) Advisory Group has compiled insights on key global trends impacting the future readiness of the accountancy profession in a new report Enabling Purpose Driven Organizations: PAIBs Leading Sustainability and Digital Transformation.
This report includes highlights from the PAIB March 2021 meeting, focusing on:
- Enabling value creation and sustainability
- Delivering on climate change
- How procurement and supply chain operating models are changing the role of finance functions
- The changing nature of work and remote finance Gen Z and the future of accountancy
- Public sector priorities to support COVID-19 recovery
IFAC PAIB Advisory Group Chair Sanjay Rughani says: “It is important we continue to drive forward the key areas of the PAIB agenda and share our learnings across the global accountancy profession. Together, we can enable a PAIB-relevant profession that is attractive to the new generation entering the workforce.”