Supporting International Standards
Train the Trainer: Introduction to IPSAS, Module 3: Liabilities
Nov 09, 2020 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Arabic
Train the Trainer: Introduction to IPSAS is a package of training materials developed by IFAC to assist government and government entities wishing to report in accordance with the accrual based International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS). The course is structured over ten modules and each module is broken down into topics that are, as far as possible, stand alone, so that they can be delivered as individual sessions.
Each module consists of a training manual and an accompanying set of slide decks (one slide deck per topic). The liabilities module covers the following topics. (Click on the below items to download the associated slide decks):
- General liabilities
- Employee Benefits: Short-term, Long-term & Termination Benefits
- Employee Benefits: Post-employment Benefits
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2022 G20 Call to Action
- Global Priorities for Professional Accountants in Business and the Public Sector
- International Public Sector Financial Accountability Index: 2021 Status Report
- Statements of Membership Obligations, 1-7
- Sustainable Debt and the Role of Professional Accountants in Business and the Public Sector
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
LOOKING FOR BOARD STANDARDS?
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.