Submit a Nomination:
- Log in or register on the website.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the Nominations Database page and then click on Make a New Nomination.
- A nomination form may not be submitted unless all questions are fully answered.
- Once a nomination form is fully completed, review and submit the nomination by using the Submit to IFAC option on the Review tab at the end of the Review page of the form. Once submitted, the nomination form is final and cannot be edited.
- After logging in or registering navigate to the Nominations Database page to see the list of nominations created with your username. You may edit or delete draft nominations before you submit them to IFAC.
For more information on submitting and managing existing nominations, click here.
Outcome of the Nominating Process
Finalizing decisions on appointments is a lengthy process as a result of the significant due process requirements. Therefore, it is possible that nominating organizations and self-nominees will not be notified of the outcome of your nominations until September.